Wednesday, March 2, 2011

Joan Collins Rushed To Hospital On Oscar Night From Too Tight Dress

Joan Collins Rushed To Hospital On Oscar Night From Too Tight Dress


Thinking of squeezing yourself into that gorgeous but too-tight dress for a big party? Let Joan Collins Oscar night emergency be a lesson to you. The former soap star had to be rushed to the hospital via ambulance because she wore a dress that was too tight.
Joan Collins claims she had a “Victorian swoon” caused by the skin-hugging dress she wore to the Vanity Fair party at the Sunset Tower Hotel 
Joan Collins told reporters, “We went to the hospital and they did all the tests before the doctors told me I was absolutely fine and released me. The truth was, I made the wrong decision to wear a very tight dress and had something rather like a Victorian swoon.”
She added, “The good news is, I am in good health and feel fine today.”
Goodness! I’m glad Joan’s feeling better, but I never would’ve thought a dress could make someone feel so faint they had to seek medical treatment. At her age, though, it’s definitely better to be safe.

I wonder if Jennifer Aniston is snickering somewhere (since Joan is okay, after all ;) ).


 See many more pictures of Joan Collins after the jump!

Vanity Fair Oscar Party Arrivals 

g daybreak 020311 

vanity fair party 270211 

vanity fair party 270211


 imnotobsessed, Photos by FAME and WENN.com

No comments:

Post a Comment

My Ping in TotalPing.com