Friday, April 15, 2011

Master the Outcomes in Your Life Using the Universe Laws


Universe LawsHi! I’m Felicia Fillmore and I want to help you improve your life by using the Universe Laws.
Some of use go through life believing that we control our destiny, and that everything that happens to us in our life is an end result of choices we’ve made.  Some people call themselves “co-creators”, while other people out there don’t choose to take responsibility for their actions and would rather blame someone else or the universe for their situation.
Co-creators believe that if they take responsibility for the choices they’ve made, then they have the power to control their life. Are you a co-creator?
My goal for this website is to let people know that they control their own destiny.  The mind is a very powerful thing.  I’ve done my researched and have found hundreds of websites telling you that there is either 7 Universe Laws, 12 Laws of Success or  21 Spirituality Laws.  All these laws are promising the same thing, manifesting your dreams and desires all with the power of your mind.  So the question is, who should you believe?
I think that all of them is right or wrong.  It really depends on how you look at it.  The universe is immeasurable.  The universe has no boundaries, it is limitless.  Whether or not you decide to use the Universe Laws to your advantage, your life will still unfold before you.
People who choose to consciously apply the Law of Attraction to their lives have the mindset that they can create their own successes in life. That they can manifest their desires and control their life outcomes. Those who don’t use the Universe Laws often think life is a series of accidents that can occur positive or negatives end results.
Again, the universe is endless.  You can choose to make it as easy or difficult for yourself. You can choose to follow 7 Universe Laws, 12 , a hundred, however many you want.  The different resources your reading are likely correct one way or another.  Keep in mind that the more rules and laws you follow, the more difficult it would be for you to manifest your desires.
I’m not going to pretend to be an expert on the subject of the Universe Laws.  By applying the Universe laws into my life, life is more gratifying.  I’ve noticed that I’m more optimistic and that optimism has made my life more enjoyable and my heart more buoyant. Especially during times of high stress, my life hasn’t been a downward spiral as it used to be.
That hopeful outlook I’ve had has resulted in more positive outcomes in my life.  I’m not saying that by staying positive is going to prevent horrible things like cancer or your car catching on fire from happening to you.  What matters is how you react to situations.  You can choose to be defeated by life and it’s negative circumstances or overcome it.
Hopefully this website can help improve the way you react to whatever life throws at you.  By reading on you’ll learn how to use the Laws of Attraction, Law of Vibration, Laws of Prosperity, attracting abundances and other ways the Universe Laws can dramatically change your life (like it did with mine).

No comments:

Post a Comment

My Ping in TotalPing.com