Saturday, April 23, 2011

Summer/Spring Hot Trend Of Bright Pink Lips



Bright lipstick is a must for the spring or the summer.My favourite bright pink lipstick is from Bourjois, Docteur Glamour Lipstick - 16 Lilas Ausculte. It is a really pretty color, and there is a little purple in it. I just love it. 

I think this hot pink lipstick looks great on mostly everybody, so you should definitely get one. And it is a more cheerful pop of color on the lips than red. 

Jennifer Hudson, Fergie, Emma Stone and Kelly Osbourne are also following this trend right now.As always, you should keep the rest of your makeup simple when you have such strong colors on your lips.

 I'm really loving this trend right now. 

Do you like it? What is your favourite hot pink lipsticks?

Hit or Miss?

No comments:

Post a Comment

My Ping in TotalPing.com