For the next... forever... we're going to be bringing you a Chivette of the Week every Thursday. Every Chivette qualifies for the awesome honor so start submitting as soon as possible.

One of the things I love most about our Chivettes is that they are actually active in the Chive community. Sarah Jay is no exception. I've been posting her funny submissions for months when one day she decided to submit for 'Sexy Chivers' and I realized she was also hottern' hell. I'll let Sarah take it from here.

Hey Chivers! I'm Sarah Jay (just be sure not to Google my name at work!) and I just hit 21 last week. I'm from Orange County, California, but don''t hold it against me. I don't dye my hair or have fake nails or own a purse that could pay to feed half of Africa. I'm honestly a regular girl... and a nerd at that. I love to read, did four years of Model UN in high school, and LOVE Star Wars. I'm going to school right now to become a nurse. Trauma nurse, to be exact. Bring on the blood and guts!

But my passions are writing and photography. I'm in love with the ocean, and I'm a California girl through and through. Give me the beach on a sunny day and a deck of cards, and I'm happy. I'm always listening to music (thank you Pandora!!) from the Beatles to Johnny Cash to the Bloodhound Gang. Favorite movies: Forrest Gump and The Big Lebowski. I also adore True Blood.

I fell for the Chive immediately after seeing my first DAR, and when I found out John played the goofy deputy on True Blood, it was the blood covered cherry on top! I'm an aunt to 8 awesome kids, and I think I enjoy Yo Gabba Gabba more than they do. The way to my heart? Buy me an In-N-Out burger (double-double, please!) and take me camping. Or just snag me some of that mythical Chive gear! No, really, I can't even get the stuff (hint). Chive On!