Here are some helpful Law of Attraction tools you can use to help you effectively and efficiently apply the law of attraction to your life.
If you’re new to the Law of Attraction, this will be a good place to start. Stop whatever you’re doing and take a moment to breathe. Take a deep conscious breath and decide what your TRULY want and desire in your life. List 2-4 reasons why you think you would be happier. Then picture it vividly in your mind and imagine about what life would be like if everything worked out the way you wanted. Next practice “letting go”. Let go of any resistance of what’s going on in your life and focus on what IS working in your life.
2. Allow Yourself and Others
The art of allowing entails for you let yourself, other peoples and situations to be who and what they are. Here are some examples of the art of allowing.
- Allow yourself to be content and happy with all your physical features. Even if you’re overweight, too short or have crooked teeth.
- Allow yourself to live in peace and harmony with people who rub you the wrong way. No matter what they do or say, you can choose to focus on something else.
- Allow yourself to love everyone who is in your life, your significant other, your kids, your co-workers, your neighbor and etc..
- Allow yourself to see the beauty of life , even if it’s painful.
- Allow others to live their own life and know that they can make their own choices, even with the help of your guidance.
Many people forget that feeling good is a good thing. Feeling good or bad is not only a state of mind or an emotion but it’s also an internal message.
Feeling bad: your not going in the right direction and that feeling bad means something your doing isn’t working and you should evaluate what is going on in your life that is making you feel this way.
Feeling Good : you’re on the right track and you are aligning yourself with your desires
To help you become aware of which direction you’re going, make a habit of becoming aware EVERY TIME you feel bad. When you start to feel bad, stop and take a breath and than decide what you want and why and imagine how it would feel if things were going your way.
4: Rant and Weep
When it comes to the Law of Attraction, our biggest problem usually has to do with feelings of suppressed anger and resistance. Many of us suppress negative feelings like anger, frustrations, and hurt. When we suppress these feelings, we all hope that eventually it will go away and things will get better. Sometimes that method works but for the most part all those negative feelings will just come back and prevent you from being happy, content and at ease, all that is against aligning yourself with your desires.
- Write a Letter: When your feeling filled with pent up negative emotions, write a letter to the Universe. Write out exactly why your upset and just keep writing until you start to feel better.
- Bawl Like a Baby: Crying really does help release and let go of all those emotions you’ve been holding onto. Find a private place and just cry. Once you’re done, you’ll feel a lot better than you did before you started crying.